How to register
- Fill out the courses and accommodation registration form and submit the form. (If you require a pdf version of this form, please contact us).
- Email or fax us a photocopy of the page in your passport with your name, photo, birth date, and signature.
- After we have received your forms, we will e-mail you an invoice.
- After you have approved the invoice, you’ll need to make a payment in order to reserve your place. Administrative fees, course fee, placement fee, accommodation fee, and other services apply. Payment may be made by bank transfer or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express). If you are already in Montreal, we also accept payment in cash or by debit card in person.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please send us a copy of the bank receipt once you have made the transfer. Please note that your bank may charge you a $15 to $30 service charge and that the School is not responsible for assuming these charges. You must pay them when you arrive at the School.
- After we receive your registration forms and payment, we will send you a letter of acceptance.
- If you have requested accommodation, we will send you information about your host family or residence before you arrive.
While you do not have to purchase the medical insurance offered by the YMCA, it is mandatory to have medical insurance in Canada. Student Guard has a preferential rate for the YMCA’s students. Contact us for more information.