How to Register
- Complete and submit the course registration and accommodation form. (Please contact us for a PDF version of this form.)
- Send us a copy of your passport identification page (with your name, photo, birthdate and signature) by email or fax.
- We will send you an invoice once we have received your forms.
- After receiving the invoice, make a payment to reserve your place. This payment will include administrative fees, class fees, a placement fee, an accommodation fee and fees for other services. You may make a payment by bank transfer or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express). If you are already in Montréal, we will accept a cash or debit card payment in person.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please send us a copy of the bank receipt once you have made the transfer. Please note that your bank may charge you a $15 to $30 service charge. The school is not responsible for these charges. You must pay them when you arrive at the school.
- After we receive your registration forms and payment, we will send you a letter of acceptance.
- If you have requested accommodations, we will send you information about your host family or residence before you arrive.
While you do not have to purchase the medical insurance offered by the YMCA, you must have medical insurance during your stay in Canada. Guard.me has a preferential rate for YMCA students. Contact us for more information.